Portlick Scout Campsite Terms & Conditions
- All bookings include a non-refundable deposit of 50%, or an amount set by Portlick Scout Campsite Management
- All booking payments are non-transferable to other dates or events.
- Cancellation or Changes by You: Once any payment is made and should you cancel the booking 30 days or more prior to the dates reserved, we will make every effort to re-let the dates cancelled. If we succeed, your deposit may be offset against a future booking or a refund of 50% can be applied. For cancellations received within 30 days of the reservation date,(or within 7 days for Summer Camps) the full charges shall apply unless we can re-let the dates booked we may be able to transfer your payment to a future date. This is at the sole discretion of Portlick Scout Campsite management.
- Cancellation or Changes by Us: Once we have confirmed your booking we will do our very best not to make any changes to your booking or to cancel it. Sometimes though changes do occur before and after bookings have been confirmed, and occasionally confirmed bookings have to be cancelled. We promise to do all we can to avoid changes and cancellations but must reserve the right to do so. If we have to cancel we will offer you a full and speedy refund of all payments made to Portlick Scout Campsite.
- Portlick Scout Campsite reserve the right to cancel a booking at short notice in the event of extreme weather or in the unlikely event that we cannot provide safe accommodation, or for commercial reasons.
- Visitors are responsible for their own waste, and are required to dispose of such in the General Waste & Recycling Waste facilities provided. Please keep Portlick Scout Campsite Clean!
- All visitors to Portlick Scout Campsite are expected to read and adhere to all site notices and to follow the instructions given by Portlick Management, Staff & Instructors.
- We do not ask for a damages deposit as the majority of our guests are careful, however we do understand that sometimes accidents happen. If you do break or damage anything we would ask that you report it to us immediately, so that we can make arrangement to replace or repair it for the next guests. We will only charge for replacement in exceptional cases as we accept that a degree of wear and tear is to be expected.
- For safety and insurance reasons no candles/tea lights/Smoking or naked flames are allowed inside the accommodation units
- All indoor communal facilities are strictly non-smoking
- Portlick Scout Campsite except no responsibility for any accidents or injury.
- We take every care to ensure you have a safe and enjoyable visit to Portlick Scout Campsite, but we cannot be held liable for any accidents or consequential loss.
Portlick Scout Campsite are not responsible for any personal belongings left in cars, tents etc. or left in open spaces, or any item lost, damaged or stolen so please be careful.
- Noise levels especially late at night must be kept to a minimum. Anyone causing a disturbance to other guest will be asked to leave without refund.
- We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions, prices or website without notice
Thank you for taking the time to read over these.
Portlick Scout Campsite Management